How to Apply
Applications are considered year-round. Admitted students may start the program at the beginning of any term.
|Term 1 (Aug-Oct)||June 1|
|Term 2 (Oct-Dec)||September 1|
|Term 3 (Jan-Mar)||November 15|
|Term 4 (Mar-May)||February 1|
|Term 5 (May-Aug)||April 1|
Admission decisions for regular graduate standing are based on a review of the following materials in the candidate's file:
- A completed online application and non-refundable application fee
- Graduate Program Advisement with an admission counselor
- Official transcripts showing a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or equivalent international course work
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores may be waived for candidates who
present an official transcript of previous college work from a regionally accredited
college or university reflecting any one of the following criteria:
- an undergraduate, upper division grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale; or
- a combined grade point average of 3.0 or higher for the most recent 60 credits of study consisting of any of the following: graduate course work, upper division post baccalaureate course work (exclusive of extension or continuing education work), and upper division undergraduate course work; or
- a minimum of nine credits of graduate course work completed and a 3.50 grade point average; or
- a previously earned master's degree
Foundation courses may be needed for those who do not meet prerequisite requirements into the program. Such foundation courses do not count towards the degree.
Call (805) 493-3325 to speak with an admission counselor.