Business | Education | Psychology | Theology
Advancing your career is part of the syllabus.
All of our well-respected programs focus on combining rigorous academics with hands-on training.
Your journey at Cal Lutheran will be filled with opportunities to work in your chosen discipline in real-world situations before you complete your degree.
Our graduate schools offer programs in business, education, psychology, and theology. Find your program below to learn more.
Ready to get started?
Let us know and we'll send you information about our programs and financial aid options.
Business & Economics
- Executive MBA
- Full-time MBA for international students
- MBA in Europe
- MBA in Financial Planning
- Post MBA Certificates
- M.S. in Quantitative Economics
- Preliminary Teaching Credentials
with M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership option
- Special Education Credential
Mild to Moderate or Moderate to Severe
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Credential
with M.S. in Deaf and Hard of Hearing option
- M.S. in Counseling and Pupil Personnel Services with PPS Credential
- M.S. in Counseling and College Student Personnel
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
with M.A. in Educational Leadership option
- M.A. in Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership (K-12)
- Ed.D. in Higher Education Leadership
About Cal Lutheran
Founded in 1959, California Lutheran University is home to more than 2,810 undergraduate and 1,316 graduate students who come from more than 61 countries and represent a wide variety of faiths.
Both in the classroom and outside of it, everyone here is committed to helping each student pursue their passions to discover their purpose, and follow that purpose to transform their community—and the world.
Faculty Dedicated to You
“The small university setting is really great for working closely and developing professional relationships with the faculty and advisors. They really get to know what your interests and strengths are. If you are passionate, they will help you go as far as you want to go.”